It's Decemberrrrr...and it feels nearly impossible that 2014 is coming to an end. What a wild ride. Today, I'm saying hello to...
December Daily. Yep, I'm in. I'm still behind on Project Life, but that's not going to stop me from adding another project to my list! I'm doing 100% digi this year...so I'm removing the "but I'm traveling for part of the month!" excuse right at the start. Details...
- Size - 5.5x5.5 with the intention of printing an Artifact Uprising softcover book when I'm done.
- Color story - I bought Digital Design Essentials Dashing collection yesterday...loving the slightly non-traditional colorway.
- Photography - I'm going to carry my Canon with me b/c I think that it may remind me to stop & look more often.
- Stories - I anticipate a lot of great stories this month (#truth...I'm a little giddy with anticipation). D & I leave for Florida on the 14th. Hope comes home on the 18th (the same day that we return). Throw in a collection of parties & baking & friends...and this month promises to be FULL.
- Prep - I used Ali's "my reason why" script (free! thanks Ali!) for an intro page. The next image will be either the first or second page in the album.
December #reverb14 - I'm SO excited to do another #reverb project. The amount of writing is a bit staggering, but I dig the reflection & intention. I'm following along with Sarah R. Bagley's prompts. Will likely write/post in the evening b/c writing in the morning is unlikely (#keepingitreal).
Listening for my 2015 One Little Word. The process of reflecting on the year and thinking about coming year is an open invitation to the word that becomes my touchstone.
December adventures. A month full of busy-ness, both work & social, with a mini-vacation thrown in the middle. Although my children are accusing me of neglecting them ("you're going on vacation AGAIN without us??"), I will thoroughly enjoy this little escape.
What are you saying hello to this month? Hello Monday is a Lisa Leonard inspired practice.