It's MAY!!! Such an exciting month around here!! Let's kick it off with some commitments...
- 2016 Project Life is DONE!! Woooo hoooo! The process of making scrapbooks on every damn month (ROFLMAO) is still one of my most favorite things. I'll post the results, and thoughts on the catch-up process, soon. And YES, I'm doing Project Life for 2017...but going digital for the first time.
- The checklist of all.things.wedding...b/c having a small destination wedding makes the list a bit smaller, but doesn't eliminate it entirely
- A month w/o work travel. What??? That's right...no business trips this past month. April is historically a quiet month. While it was comforting to be grounded for a bit, I'm feeling the itch to get moving again.
- #100daysofcelebration...still going strong!
- the start of digital Project Life for 2017 (leaning toward using this template)
- possibilities around money, life, and adventure
- Hope's 25th birthday! Hard to believe, but my (first) baby girl will turn twenty-five while we are in Hawaii. So excited to celebrate with her!
- OUR WEDDING!! Yes, I'm shouting....or rather, squealing. #happilyeverholtz #holtzinhawaii #dandkgethitched
- Mother's Day! We'll spend most of the day on an airplane, so we've got plans for later in the month. Super grateful that I get to spend time with my Bigs and my Littles this month.
What are you committed to this month?