November desktop found here.
November is all that I know, and all that I want to know. ~~Sweet November
Sweet November is one of my favorite chick-flicks. I do plan to watch it this month.
November feels full of possibility this year. I'm taking a cue from Amy (among others) and challenging myself to 30 Days of Thank You. I'm planning a very low-key Thanksgiving meal - and hopefully a less chaotic one than last year. A few goals for this month (many that line up with my twelve practices)...
1. Let Go. - I am so very bad at this. I hang on to thoughts/people/expectations for dear life. I replay memories in excrutiating detail. I have this irrational fear that letting go erases everything that was good about an experience. I'm working on that this month.
2. Go to the gym 3x a week. - Football is over, which means that crazy football schedules are over. Austin starts a yoga class on Tuesdays next week, so I can plan to go to the gym while he's in class (it's yoga for skiers and snowboarders - that's why I'm not joining him).
3. Take my supplements. - Another thing that I am just bad inconsistent at.
4. Schedule reading time. - A cup of tea/coffee, a book, and (probably) a blanket...at least once a week.
5. Meditate every day. - This isn't a new goal. I'm using these fabulous Spirit Junkie Guided Meditations - they're a great way to get started if you're interested in meditating!
What are you planning for November?