I am all sorts of restless today. Anxious for the work week to be over. Missing friends. Wishing that I had more money, more free time, and more ways to take care of those that I love. I'm heading out for a latte to calm myself down, but first, here's a random-ish five on friday...
1. I'm going to attempt to make sweet potato gnocchi this weekend. Any tips?
2. I can't wait for Silver Linings Playbook to come out. I mentioned this to Hope the other night, and she laughed and said "oh Madre, you and your Bradley Cooper." Ha!
3. I blame Barb for my current guilty pleasure of T. Swift's We are Never, Ever Getting Back Together.
4. I downloaded these awesome calendar journaling cards for my 2013 Project Life.
5. I have read this blog entry about 1,692 times in the past week. It's simply brilliant.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.