What's this? A blog theme? Why yes, yes it is! The Ventage Girls (me, Barb, Angie, Em, and Steph) decided to do a little group activity. No promises on how long we keep this up (hint: leave us lots of comments & we'll be super motivated. we're easy like that.). The basic premise? One question, five blogs. This week's question comes from our resident fashionista (& makeup advisor), Angie -
What are your 5 wardrobe must haves?
I am most definitely NOT a fashionista. I'm a pretty simple gal when it comes to clothes. I'm fortunate that I have a very casual job (most days), so I don't really need to have a separate work closet. It's all the same. My musts:
1. My Gap denim jacket - I've had it for years, and it's like a security blanket. I wear it with lots...but never with jeans. I am not a fan of the denim on denim look. Not at all.
2. Skinny jeans - a newfound love. My current fave...from Loft, in teal. Note: I am not skinny.
3. Scarves - a minor(major) obsession. Love, love, love.
4. Bootcut jeans - yes, I'm counting jeans twice. Gap & Loft curvy denim bootcut are a girl's best friend.
5. Cardigan - for my inner librarian (like that Tracy?). I'm always cold, so sweaters are an almost daily thing for me. Bonus - they look cute with scarves & jeans!
One quick note - We didn't exchange posts in advance, so any similarities in style are just part of the reason why we're friends!