Or, in Austin's words - "Dude. You should really get this thing on track."
Yes, dude, I should. And I am - sort of. The state of the union for me & Project Life looks something like this -
- I'm taking lots of photos. Many with my iphone. Many on instagram.
- I'm saving stuff, although I'm trying to take Barb's advice on organizing it.
- I'm still completely in love with the project, and just giving myself some needed space to get things done.
- I'm more mindful about my days. This is, by far, the biggest benefit of Project Life. I notice, record, and reflect on daily stuff.
- I am contributing to the financial health of the scrapbooking industry. In other words? I'm buying washi tapes & paper & STUFF.
- And, of course, I'm having a BLAST with Project Life Planned.
Speaking of (seque into "sponsored post" here...) Project Life Planned, we're up to something fun! We've partnered with a brand new kit club, Gossamer Blue!
Gossamer Blue (http://www.gossamerblue.com) is a new monthly kit club dedicated to inspiring and motivating memory keepers and crafters alike. Each main kit is well coordinated with a mix of products from multiple manufacturers, and also includes Lori Whitlock (http://www.loriwhitlock.com/blog/) die cutting and digital elements.
Gossamer Blue, August 2012, Bits & Pieces Add On