It's the end of August, and I'm starting to feel a bit panick-y about the list. Then I remember that it's MY list...and I reserve the right to modify as I see fit. If it's not fun, why do it?
1. learn to snowshoe done
2. rediscover 5 new veggies hmmm...beets, parsnips, brussel sprouts so far
3. visit Seattle done
4. get a facial
5. try all 10 red wines from Food & Wine's "10 New American Value Reds" list funny, I've tried a BUNCH of new wines this year - but not sure that I've hit any on this list
6. visit a winery done! (visited 11...such an overachiever)
7. take a meditation class done
8. establish a mediation practice try. and try again.
9. read 26 books need to check the count on my Nook
10. buy more houseplants does 1 count as more?
11. watch 4 documentaries 3 down, 1 to go
12. weekend at the Cape canceled due to unforeseen circumstances
13. print a blog book done
14. join a CSA done
15. hang pictures in the family room
16. repaint the kitchen
17. repaint my scraproom/office
18. get a hot stone massage
19. make 8 new risotto recipes up to 3 or 4...but this will be easy in the fall
20. photograph the foliage in Stowe
21. renew my passport
22. buy a new camera yeah, baby
23. take a cooking class
24. buy a juicer & start making green juice yup
25. attend a yoga retreat done
26. complete a week-in-the-life project done. sort of.
27. give blood
28. make a new friend
29. write a manifesto
30. send 2 non-holiday cards per month fail.
31. take a food photography class
32. visit Marmalade (home of Curly Girl Designs)
33. complete the Unplugged Half Marathon in < 3 hours so close!
34. watch all of the movies nominated for Oscar's Best Picture
35. go on a monthly date with Austin
36. get mammogram
37. have a necklace made for my OLW done
38. de-clutter the mudroom done
39. send a note to someone that I admire
40. visit the ocean on both coasts