actually...no ode here (sorry Em, I know you were hoping for a blog version of HSM). Just basically random, silly stuff...
- I took my relationship with Starbucks to a new level this morning. A QUAD latte. Yes...4 shots of espresso in my skim milk. Uhm....wow. It's not for amateurs.
- I have to get up at 4:30am to head to nowhere, vt for a football game. Thankfully, another mom is driving. I can get myself to the airport at that time of the morning....but that's only b/c it's habit. I drive with my eyes closed (I'm SO kidding, Mom).
- I got my copies of Ask The Masters in the mail yesterday. Love it. Seriously love it.
- Read through We Dare You while Hope & I watched a movie tonight. I am in awe of these girls. I really want to get back into doing the Dares. Maybe this weekend?
- I know I've blogged about this before, but I watched the rerun of Grey's tonight where Mer & Der are fighting b/c of Marc finding out about the race for chief...and McDreamy tells Meredith that he is going to keep showing up. Since it's the 3rd time that I've seen that episode, and the 3rd time that those words have really hit home with me, I'm thinking about how to work that into a layout...something about the people in my life that keep showing up.
- I am not thinking about the October Afternoon design team call at all (and by at all...I mean only about every 1/2 hour).
And back to the long weekend....it's so desperately needed in this house. No grandiose plans...but just a little extra time to get everything done. My house is a complete disaster right now. My scraproom? Don't ask.
Before I head off to bed for my luxurious 5 hours of sleep....be sure to check out the Fiskateer's Blog this weekend. I'm totally jazzed that May asked me to be a guest blogger....thanks May!!