So many things to do, so little weekend time...
- work on MMM entry (thanks for your encouragement!)
- clean my house (again. always. never-ending.)
- get my kid back sometime (have you seen the reports on the news about flooding in Binghamton, NY? Yeah, that's where Austin is this week. I'm sure I'll hear about this forever..."hey Mom, remember the time you left me in a flood for summer vacation?"...kind of like how I still tell my Mom "hey Mom, remember that time when you moved while I was out of town at a debate tournament?" Not kidding.)
- maybe, possibly, not likely....clean up my flowerbeds and actually plant something
- get a workout plan down on paper (again...thanks for your ideas & encouragement...it helps!!)...I definitely find that if I commit something to paper/calendar, I'm more likely to follow through.
- write email to Renee to tell her that she is CRAZY if she thinks that Rob & I are having a third child....NOT HAPPENING.
- get Hope's ipod fixed....'cause a teenager w/o an ipod is like me w/o coffee
- par-tay at a friend's house on Saturday. good times.
- shop for a new vehicle...I'm sick of my subaru. Yes, I know it's the state car of Vermont. I'm still a flatlander at heart.
- do some effer dares ....I've fallen behind.
happy friday y'all.