Sitting in Starbucks on 5th & 45th yesterday...watching people come & go. I love to people watch in this city. It's fascinating. Something that occurred to me yesterday was that people in NYC have great personal style. I don't mean *style* as in ripped from the pages of Glamour mag...I mean just great looks-like-it-comes-naturally style. I'm jealous. I have look-what-I-found-on-sale-at-Old-Navy style.
Other deep thoughts from Starbucks/NYC -
1. How is it that people can be cruising into Starbucks at 9:30am? What time do they go to work?
2. Why are there SO MANY people cruising into Starbucks - do they not have coffee pots at their offices?
3. How in the world can anyone drink a green frappucino?
4. How can women walk in such pointy shoes?
5. Why do people tuck a shirt into pants that have beltloops and then NOT wear a belt? Don't they look at the stylish folks in line ahead of them and see that they are wearing belts?
If you have the answers to any of the above, let me know. I'm off to annoy Austin by taking 1st day of school pics. Have a good day!