I wish that I could say that this week flew by...but honestly? It crawled. It creaked. It creeped. And now, it's feeling like it's time to exhale. I was going to put together a "five on friday" list of interesting links/reads, but I think I'll go with a gratitude list instead. As this loooong week comes to a close, five things that I'm super grateful for...
1. Family. I text with my brother nearly every day. We might miss a few days here & there, but that's clearly his fault. (just seeing if he's paying attention) He makes me laugh, reminds me that I'm mostly getting life right, and sends me fun podcast links Good combo. I also talked to my Mom this week (on her Birthday!), texted with my Aunt Betty, messaged with my Bigs, and texted (often) with Dan's Mom. Grateful for love & support.
2. Friends. I've said it a million times, and I will say it a million more...I have a gold-star tribe. Seriously. They showed up in text messages, emails, laughing-until-we're-crying chats at work, Facebook posts, and impromptu after-work pizza dinners. Grateful for all the feels.
3. Dan. #winning with this guy. Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? <- b/c vintage Grey's Anatomy quotes are sometimes all you need. Grateful that we're creating this life together.
4. Light! We have insanely awesome morning light in this house. I am so grateful for the return of light, the hints of warmth (upper 60s when I was in Jersey yesterday!), and the longer days. Grateful for signs of spring.
5. Online Shopping. In the category of "grateful for little conveniences." Being able to handle things online is a lifesaver as my travel schedule ramps up again. I never loved filling my days off/at home with running errands....so I try to accomplish a lot through without leaving my couch/desk/hotel room. Grateful for technology that adds ease to my errands.
What are you grateful for today?